Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo sd115 regen issues

Chizz · 2022-08-18 20:27

Got a 2015 sd115. Was using it and fault code PSID: 15-10 showed up. Bought this machine used and have no clue what the fault code is or what the warning lights mean on a volvo. This is the first non def regen machine I’ve owned. Any advise?

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612022-08-22 04:58

    Welcome to HEF Chizz ! I can't help, but hopefully one of the Volvo guys will be around to help you shortly.

  2. #2jproft2022-08-23 16:01

    I had issues with my SD115 earlier this year. It turned out to be a failed wiring harness. It would probably be worth your while to contact your nearest dealer and talk to the service department. The local guys I dealt with were really helpful. If you want to see the post I had, here is the link: HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3Txhayseed2022-09-01 23:37

    Is it 15-110 maybe ??