Hi My L70 loader is leaking oil from the front crank seal. It's a TD45B. Just wondering if anyone knows how to change it? Not sure if comes out from the front once the crank pulley is off or if if knocks out from behind and you have to take the timing cover off to change it? Any help would be appreciated as I can't find a workshop manual anywhere. Cheers Karl
I honestly don't know but you could search the seal & look AT IT.. Hopefully it WONT have an outside lip & you can get it from the front.. Good luck.
From memory (not a very good one ) ,I think it is a bog standard lip seal and will come out without removing the timing cover . Did the fan belts kill it ?
iirc, the pulley is on a polygon hub kinda like a wankle rotor. It's a tight fit, pressed on/off, then yer seal is accessible from front. Doing it in frame is loads of fun. Did an L90 years back. Left a lot of knucle skin in the a/c condensor