Hi, I run a A40D Volvo, (not sure what the year is but its in the 2000s). When ever I raise or lower the dumper, it makes a constant buzzing sound and brings up the stop light and has a picture of a guy underneath the bucket on the little computer. Is there a sensor is there a sensor under the backer that thinks someone is under it? How do I fix this problem?
I know next to nothing about Volvo ADTs, but are you sure it's not warning you the bed is up, and not to move the truck?
That's thing, I'm not moving at all. But it buzzes so much that it hurts your ears. and has a big stop light come up on the dash.
mitch504 is correct it is a warning that the bed is raised and not to move the truck .does the buzzer go off if you set the park brake and out it in nuetral when dumping? (not sure if that will kill the buzzer but worth a shot my trucks buzzer doesnt work i just ran out and tried it )
Do you have the operaters manual in your hual truck ? I cant figure out how to reset the oil life in my a40d wondering if the instructions are in the book my book was destroyed and i havent replaced it yet ,thanks for any help you can offer