Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo VHD tractor

Nac ยท 2005-01-21 11:17

Check thid Volvo VHD tactor out I think it is pretty cool

Replies6
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2005-01-21 12:13

    Looks like a good, solid truck, typical more or less of the ones Volvo is known for.

  2. #2erthmover2005-01-21 15:17

    Awesome looking truck. Graphics on the side looks great. Volvo makes great reliable trucks.

  3. #3Ole JIM2005-01-26 22:19

    I have never owned One--but--in chatting w/the guys that DO!--I hear their as Good as Any & better than Most! & one construction contractor told Me Volvos New Rear Spring syspention is the Best Hes ever Seen? I dono? whats its Called?--but its hard to get Stuck--can*t Remember??--I*M getting Old I guess?--I talked to a freinds daughter that drives a New All VOLVO tri-axle & she says It Flies!--I would have taken a ride in IT--but-she was Headed HOME!--I have known Her all of Her life!-& Teased Her since She was a Child--Beautiful woman--& a Hard Worker!--One of My Favorate People--& Us Ole Guys can Get Away w/ Teasing!--One of the Good things about Being OLD!--HE-HE --Ole JIM--

  4. #4Ole JIM2005-01-26 22:56

    HEY! Nac--thats the Tractor You need right there!-now all you need is a Low bed!--Ole JIM--

  5. #5Nac2005-01-27 17:59

    Tell me about it that tractor with a 35 ton air ride lowboy

  6. #6LaLaMan2005-05-11 20:51

    Its all about the Granite or for Super Heavy hall, a CL-700. "New Mack Trucks Arent introduced, THEIR UNLEASHED!" But Naccremra (SP) Demilition and Carting in NJ (you might have seem them, Black and silver equipment, big big company, runs mostly Volvos, (Ive seen they have a few Kennys) for the heavy hall, and packer and roll off apps.