As the title says, we have a volvo EC 210 C that the X1 option is already set on it. The trouble is that we wanna change the on/off right joystick to put a proportionnal joystick, much better to control the thumb than the stupid on/off switch. I know that we probably need to change the valve as it don't have PWM solenoid on it. But my question is about the electrical wiring. the joystick that we ordered came with the connector apart, you have to clip yourself the terminals. And also the main harness have another spare 8 pin connector, did I have to plug here, or I should plug in the 3 other that is already plug here (one 4 pins, two 2 pins). Even volvo tech guy seem to be little embarrassed with this as the excavator was ordered with the X1 option without the proportionnal switch... so I'm little confused right now.
No replies yet.