Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

VTS Tracks configuration

Maint mach Jim ยท 2025-05-13 11:40

Recently purchased a used set of VTS tracks for my New Holland LS190 and am looking for the configuration for the vts model 600642. I have the side view showing the centerline distance for track idler rollers end to end but the problem I ran into is the hub offset spacing from machine. The VTS tracks only show a serial number not the model so when I bought them I thought being a 60 link setup it would be compatible with my machine, well now it looks like I'm going to have to weld in additional 3/4 plate to move my drive bearing hub assembly towards the machine to fit and have some clearance between the track and machine. It does have the offset sprocket and looks like with some welding modifications will work. Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone might have a diagram showing the configuration. I'm going to open up one of the drive hub bearing housing and repack that, feels a little rough but turns free and doesn't feel like there's any play. Any exploded view or suggestions on that process would be appreciated as well. I've read others have installed grease zerks into those hubs.

Replies1
  1. #1Jim5312025-05-14 11:05

    I put a set on my Case 95xt with no problems so I don't have experience with clearance issues but here is some info that may be of use to you. Owners Manual https://www.loegering.com/data/upfiles/Owners%20Manual,%20Track,%20VTS%20(Mar%2009).pdf Fitment Guide https://www.loegering.com/data/upfiles/Spec%20sheet.pdf