What a beast. 980 combined horsepower Cummins QSX15 + QSL8.9 Had to go to a Foreign site, since it's not unveiled in NA yet. http://www.wirtgen.de/media/redaktion/pdf-dokumente/02_kaltfraesen/w250_2/broschuere/p_w250_e.pdf http://www.wirtgen.de/media/redaktion/pdf-dokumente/02_kaltfraesen/w250_2/datenblatt_2/d_w250_e.pdf http://www.wirtgen.de/media/redaktion/pdf-dokumente/02_kaltfraesen/_allgemein/jr_w250/JR_W250_e.pdf http://www.wirtgen.de/media/redakti...comfortsystem/p_operator-comfort-system_e.pdf
I heard about it and saw pics when I was at the wirtgen school last week. I was asking the instructor if they were planning on coming out with a 200 series to replace the 2100 and 2200. As of right now they have no plans on replacing the 2100 with anything. Personally I think that with the 200, 210, and the 250 they should just dump the 2100. Had they come out with the 250 this year we would have bought it instead of the 210.
Looks nice...but... With dust flying everywhere that control panel would need alot of cleanup after (monitor screens or whatever they are) milling daily. Looked like the body panels kinda restricted the operators eyesight of the edge of the track....I'd go on but...whatever. Please let us know how that school is/was Mr Toegrinder
Guys like you and I could teach them a few things...BUT, I would in back just for the fact spoiled the hell out of me. Real nice hotel, full breakfasts were paid for every day for the wife and I (we were there a week even though the school was two days), awesome lunches cooked including desert, took us out to a nice steak house for dinner, and picked us up and dropped us off at the airport in a hummer limo...big pimpin
Thats one thing Wirtgen have never been shy on is hospitality. Over the years while I was down south if the reps came by the party was ON! Texop's Lowboy driver told me they givee him first class treatment too when he goes to pickup a new machine every time.