Found a right deal on one of these. Has not run in a while so will need some massage but price is right. I cannot find much for specs on these and know nothing about Wabco. I know it has a Cummins V8, non-boosted. Pretty straight little machine though.
We had a few 101's in the late 70's that we ran alongside our D Wabcos and they would smoke the D's on the haul road with the torque converter lock up, weren't quite as good on slopes or in the mud but nice machines. Good Luck with it. Clyde
Do you happen to have any data on them as far as capacity, weight, HP, etc? I cannot find a thing online.
Sorry to say I don't but we used to figure they were 9yd machines 8' 6"overall width so you can move legal without a permit thats what we liked about them. Going from memory (sketchy at best) i thought they were around 180hp
Hi Some info , A late model one now at 11yds early ones were 9yds cheers Malcolm