Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wabco 440h with Power flow

dbernatis ยท 2024-06-25 18:06

Hi All. Thanks for the add to the group. I recently acquired an old Wabco 440H grader with power flow.( serial #440htcm47308) Spent a considerable amount of time getting it in usable condition. I found manuals on line, but none of them have info on the torque convertor system which I believe is called "power flow". Found a service manual on ebay that was exactly what I thought to be correct. Unfortunately the post office lost it. Specifically looking for info on correct fluid, fluid level or quantity, and the correct point to add fluid. Anybody out there have any experience or info on this ole Dinasaur? Thanks in advance Dave B

Replies2
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-06-28 01:33

    You found a manual and the post office lost it?? I'd be fuming if it was a hard to find manual. Did you get your money back at least?

  2. #2dbernatis2024-06-29 15:24

    Yes, vendor was very accommodating. Full refund.