Anyone running a Wacker wheel loader?? We have one at the shop to try out. Were going to use it to move wood out of back yards and other odds and ends. Go bad or otherwise I'd like to hear about them. Thanks John
Hi John, I just found out about them this week. Made a few calls to local dealers in South Eastern PA. I'm particularly interested in the 280 or smaller WL30. Which model do you have at the shop? Keep us posted on thes interesting new additions to the articulated wheel loader lineup. Thanks, cybermallinc
We have the w30 and it worked out pretty good yesterday moving wood out to a waiting log truck. We'll see how it holds up. JOHN
wacker w30 i presently have a john deere 317 skid steer on wheels w/ a ryan's rotating grapple. i've been happy with this skid steer for moving logs/ firewood except it tears up the customer lawns. that's why i'm thinking about an articulated wacker w30 like yours. let us know how it does on delicate surfaces once you had a chance to try it. also the lifting capacity & handling of logs since it's articulated.
I found these on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ujYnudvZA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PmQKLZH-Q They must be fairly new, I thought Wacker only made rammers and small stuff.
I also found this on google http://www.constructionequipment.com/ Are they the same company?
here are the specs for most all wacker articulated loaders: WL18, WL25, WL30, WL50, WL280 & WL850. these look real interesting. the mid size WL30 is about $40,000. http://www.taylorequipmentsupply.com/page22.html
Compact Wheel Loader Information Here is a podcast where industry product experts (Cat, Wacker, Compact Power) share their insights on the features of the compact wheel loader and where owners will see the biggest return on their investment. http://www.forconstructionpros.com/interactive/2009/04/02/applications-of-compact-wheel-loaders/
I live in So Cal and never have seen a Wacker Loader.
Wacker Neuson bought Weidemann in 2005. What they are selling here in USA is Wacker branded Weidemann loaders, which is a mid-tier product in Europe. http://www.weidemann.de/english/radlader.php4 ISZ