Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wacker Neuson 1404 Help please

brute898 ยท 2013-08-20 18:06

Hi guys, I am looking for a mini excavator. I mainly want it for landscaping and small footings etc, so I want something in the 1.5t class. I have come across the wacker neuson 1404 package and seems to be pretty good. what are other people thoughts on this machine. They offer the best warranty so that is a big factor for me. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1BrandtCSA2013-08-20 18:41

    look for something you can easily get parts for

  2. #2KSSS2013-08-20 22:06

    You can get parts for WN most all parts come out of Wi. WN builds that same machine for another OEM, its painted yellow and says CAT on it. They are currently offering a 5 year warranty. Its a great deal on a great product. I rented a 38Z3 this year for a couple months, I would own a WN in a heartbeat.

  3. #3brute8982013-08-20 22:14

    I can get parts easy, there is a dealer 30 minutes from me. Just wondering what its like to dig with and are they reliable etc