Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

wacker neuson 9503 no hydraulics

Newbury1289 ยท 2022-08-11 08:14

i have a 2013 Wacker Neuson 9503 rubber tire excavator, I had a problem with the hydraulic pump that runs the travel drive that mounts to the gearbox, I still had all hydraulic functions for everything else, i had the pump sent out and rebuilt the shop said the pump was very worn due to age, i put the pump back in and everything was working great but now i lost all functions of my hydraulics and have a starting issue, i am guessing a safety tripped the only way i can get it to start is to jump the starter soloed, I have checked fuses and relays, I also keep blowing the 10 amp fuse for parking brake as soon as I put machine in travel mode, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Replies16
  1. #1uffex2022-08-12 02:53

    Good day Do you have any schematics for the machine? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Newbury12892022-08-12 06:41

    I do have some hydraulic schematics but a lot of the electrical pages are missing half the page when they were printed

  3. #3uffex2022-08-12 07:11

    Good day Newbury You describe a pump to the travel gearbox, do you mean the motor? If you can post what information you have to a Google Drive and post me the link, I will try to help out. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Newbury12892022-08-12 07:19

    Yes it is the motor that mounts to the gear box that is for the travel drive. unfortunately all my manuals are paper copies but I will see what I can do, thank you

  5. #5uffex2022-08-12 07:27

    Good day Newbury I will try my end, but it will help a lot if you can post those online. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6uffex2022-08-12 07:33

    Good day If you can take a photo of the motor & label, we may be able to match it up.

  7. #7Newbury12892022-08-12 08:54

    I will send them when I get back in the shop thank you.

  8. #8Newbury12892022-08-12 19:22

    Machine serial# is #WNCE0603HDAL00230

  9. #9Newbury12892022-08-15 07:44
  10. #10Newbury12892022-08-15 07:46

    *WNCE0603HPAL00230* is the machine serial

  11. #11uffex2022-08-15 07:50

    Could you take a photo of the transport motor, I guess it maybe a Rexwroth

  12. #12Newbury12892022-08-15 08:20
  13. #13uffex2022-08-16 05:38

    Good day I suggest you remove one of the main lines & plug the hose with a gauge > plug the open port of the motor, operate the travel, see if we have pressure. This way we can establish if the motor is good. Kind regards Uffex

  14. #14Newbury12892022-08-17 06:37

    found a problem with the cab harness there is a short, also rocker switch for dig/travel mode needs to be replaced, estimated time for cab harness is February of 2023 and rocker switch isn't available until October

  15. #15uffex2022-08-17 07:01

    Good day That is great news, those rocker switches are available from many outlets, you need to take the switch out and note the pin configuration. Kind regards Uffex

  16. #16Newbury12892022-08-17 09:30

    thank you for the help I really appreciate it