Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

WACKER NEUSON ET90 “quickhitch pressure sensor” code

HighFlyerAK · 2024-05-29 11:37

Good day all! I have a ET90 (2021, around 300hrs) excavator that is giving me a code (SPN517097) in the ECU section, nothing else. Showed up out of nowhere and Google as well as local dealer (small equipment dealer) haven’t produced any results. If I could at least figure out where it is, so I could wiggle it or clean it. Any help appreciated!

Replies4
  1. #1ozarkag2024-05-30 00:14

    You can access a parts manual at this link. parts manual . I wasn't able to quickly find the sensor. I will try to look again tomorrow at work.

  2. #2ozarkag2024-05-30 15:21

    Any symptoms? Maybe this can help.

  3. #3southernman132024-06-05 05:15

    I’m going to look at a WN et90 w2000hrs. Likes and dislikes since u own one please. Thanks

  4. #4southernman132024-06-05 05:16

    And hope u figured out your issue