Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wacker Neuson Wheel Loaders

tremor ยท 2015-02-25 12:27

Anybody have experience or opinions on the Wacker Neuson wheel loaders? I'm looking to buy for snow removal during the winter and for hire in the other seasons. I'm leaning towards the Wacker Neusons, because they're close by, whereas the CAT and Case dealers are a solid 100 km away, which would be a logistical nightmare in comparison, as the Wacker dealer is 5 minutes away.

Replies5
  1. #1apetad2015-02-25 18:32

    These are second to NONE: http://www.gehl.com/equipment/articulated-loaders/540

  2. #2lumberjack2015-02-25 19:18

    It depends on what size Wacker he's looking at. I am partial to the AL540 myself, I have several videos here: www.youtube.com/rutherfordconllc

  3. #3tremor2015-02-25 19:34

    And scratch the close by Wacker Neuson dealer. They don't deal loaders. Guess it's all on thr table now.

  4. #4KSSS2015-02-25 20:13

    Did you check out the thread from the guy from Highflyer. Talks about this same discussion.

  5. #5tremor2015-02-25 23:22

    I will