Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wagner Power Clusters, looking for parts

kshansen ยท 2020-05-24 21:02

Just trying to help another guy on this site and thought I'd post here to see if I can get some ideas. I dealt with many machines back in the 1970's and 1980's that used these air over hydraulic power clusters seem like they are ancient history and the few places that even hint they have parts think they are solid gold parts. Just to be sure we are on the same wave length I'll post a picture: As of now I don't have any solid spec's on the size the machine in question is using, possibly 1 3/4 master and 7 inch air end, but waiting on the guy to pull his apart to see for sure and to see if his is rebuildable or he needs a complete set. Just another shot in the dark, would anyone have any old Wagner catalogues that may give part numbers for kits? Have seen some kits but the guys selling have no idea what they fit!

Replies1
  1. #1John C.2020-05-25 13:33

    I haven't seen that type of mount bracket before but have bought the master cylinders matched up from Napa stores. The only issue I've had with them is whether they work on brake fluid or hydraulic oil.