Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

waldon 6000

theman ยท 2013-03-24 16:06

Hi, I just bought a 1977 waldon 6000 with the ford diesel engine- I wanted to know if anybody knows what model engine this is and where on the block would be the numbers needed to order parts for it. I only bought this machine for lifting some small I beams up in my garage. I was able to pick up my bobcat with this machine (the back of the bobcat was about 4 feet in the air and the waldon was just idling and not straining), I am new to this section of the forum. What do you think of this machine? Pros and cons? Thanks for all your help. Chris

Replies3
  1. #1Effinay2013-03-24 22:09

    Good for you Chris, and welcome. I'm not able to offer any assistance with your question, however I too am an owner of a Waldon product. Mine is the 5000 series powered by the mighty three cylinder, air cooled Deutz diesel. I haven't actually had much success here with my quest for information regarding these machines. Perhaps you'll do better.......

  2. #2mikebramel2013-03-25 17:51

    I dont think there is really any information needed. If something breaks on these machines they are so simple just about anyone who doesn't wear bowtie shoes can fix them

  3. #3nodnod2013-08-18 12:05

    Hi All, I have a Ford Bronco Wheel Loader, but cannot find any info on it or even a picture of another one. It came with a ford 4 cylinder gas engine. Anyone hear of one before? It has a fixed displacement hydraulic motor directly mounted on each wheel, driven by one axial piston swashplate pump (60 gpm). Closed loop (hydrostatic) hydraulics, and a separate 30 gpm gear pump for the loader and steering. I sold the gas engine and replaced it with a 50 hp diesel. not running yet. Any info or picks would be appreciated.