Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Want 200D wiring diagram for cab blower

terex herder ยท 2026-04-07 15:33

SN 0512596 No cab fan. Resistor looks good, not sure how it works, no power to resistor. Control display works correctly, don't know about power out. Any wiring diagrams? Repair technical manual has no wiring info.

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2026-04-07 19:26

    Early design schematic (3 wire freeze switch,units built before Jan 2010) Late design schematic (2 wire freeze switch ,units built after Jan 2010) . .

  2. #2terex herder2026-04-07 22:13

    Thanks Diesel Dave. I haven't went to the machine yet, but since 10th digit is a B it must be a 2011. I see I need to identify relay K13 and K12. Would you also have a relay chart? There isn't one on the machine.

  3. #3Diesel Dave2026-04-08 10:20

    Good call using the serial # to pull the date. Relay chart , see 2 screenshots below. .

  4. #4Diesel Dave2026-04-08 10:33

    Component locations (late design). 2 screenshots below. .