Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Want to know heavy equipment factory

alinda · 2015-11-20 02:02

Is there any heavy equipment factory in Pakistan ?

Replies3
  1. #1rodtg2015-11-20 10:52

    I doubt they manufacture any heavy equipment. They may manufacture smaller items such as agricultural tractors etc but I doubt they've ventured into heavy equipment as neighbouring India has a very strong foothold in the market.

  2. #2alinda2015-11-22 22:55

    Thnanks for you answer, thank you !

  3. #3fixou8122015-11-25 19:11

    Hi Linda ! Tell VickiWu' ( Zombie Crushers Ltd.China ) That I talked with the Central Scrutiniser today about your one free advertisement. He agreed that your Crusher picture was inadequate...and for you to repost. (they're not mad at chu ) Please say hello to sis WuHu2 (is that still her email?) Will email about marriage green card. Come back Vicki ! We wuv Wu !♡ Your Most Humble Servant. .....as eva' fixo