I am looking for a Euclid BV loader model 10BV, 16BV or 18BV. These are more commonly known as belt loaders. These Euclid models were built from the late 40,s thru the late 50,s. I can be reached at 785-545-5515
Hi , I can't help you , but I can send you a pic of this machine . In the early sixties I had to do with 2 of them in Belgium . Together with those Euclid botom dumpers . But I think these loaders are very rare , even in your country . Have a nice day , johan7
I too know somebody hunting for one. I found 4 in philly but I don't think they will go cheap as they are in the main part of the yard and neatly organized. Maybe you could help me find a S12?
Euclid BV loader Thank you for posting a picture I really enjoy seeing those machines. Finding one of these will be no small undertaking but maybe someday one will turn up. I've talked to Morrissey in Philly about their BV loaders but they claim to still use them and will not sell. I have yet to see an S12 but if I hear of something I will sure let you know. Thanks