I have a Poclain GL-120 and looking for a operators and service manual or even a copy of one. Thanks, David
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums jayrak! :drinkup
Poclain manual You didn't say where you've looked... I assume you know Poclain was bought by Case and that you tried them. I also assumed you Googled manuals and checked the various eqpmt manual dealers. Did you know you can put a want on EBay?? One might turn up there. If you haven't already, you could run the archives here and on other eqpmt sites for Poclain owners; most of them'll be open to emailing, and might know of a source or even have one for yours. Apparently they never had a very good dealer organization here. Good luck.
I found Manuel for ya
Love it!!!!
Case-Poclain 90 cl Hello! I wont a manual for Case-Poclain 90 cl 1978 or similar! And i cant find a web manual, in pdf or similar! We have problems because the excavator works very very slow, work all in all directions, and have good speed in the caterpillers. And all is mechanic, is the good!! if be electric we cant repair!! The next post, i put pictures of this machinary! I was working in Canada, and now i have a Old Garden Nursery in South America and have a lot off old iron!! This is the machinary!! Ramsomes 1936 this is the best because is very small and i wont to built a Kleines Kettenkraftrad Sd.Kfz.2 :drinkup jajajaja! David Brown 1950 aprox! 3 of thems Poclain 90 But now we need to open a small course of water and need the Poclain!:Banghead Thank you!! Horacio
Welcome to the Forums Vientoh! Check out this website - http://www.cramiesmanuals.com/servlet/the-Poclain/Categories . There is a Poclain 90 manual on there, don't know if it is the correct year model you are looking for. Good luck.
Did you ever sort your electrics ? I'm looking for a schematic. If I find one I'll try and let you know