Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wanting to buy a Skid steer. Any thoughts on the JCB tele skid?

Andres ยท 2018-05-17 18:22

Hey guys. I am considering getting a Skid steer and really like the JCB track skid with the arm on one side and the door on the other. Pretty safe. Also the teleskid is pretty neat. Whats your thought on it? I have been also leaning a bit to the CAT ones but the JCB seams to offer much more with those options

Replies4
  1. #1Tenwheeler2018-05-17 21:15

    There was one JCB skid steer here a few years ago. It was in the fertilizer house. Had lots of electrical problems. Company got rid of it at a young age. I see good service from some other JCB equipment. Maybe it was made January the 2nd?

  2. #2Bls repair2018-05-18 18:01

    Search jcb skid steers Jan 22 2017.

  3. #3Bls repair2018-05-19 11:27

    ^^^ posted by fat dog

  4. #4FloridaWayne2018-05-22 19:59

    I ran a JCB skid loader once. I found it was not balanced because of all the weight on the one side. When trying to cut a grade, it kept rolling toward that side. Love the idea but could not handle this one major issue. Hope this helps. Wayne