Hi! I'm Michael and am new here. I am the owner of WarrantyCore, a construction warranty management portal. I wanted to connect with other businesses in this forum and see if we can help send each other projects / work. I like the platform and have seen a lot of helpful posts & comments. Let me know if you'd like to connect! Thanks for letting me be a part of your community and I would love to say hi. - Michael D. WarrantyCore warrantycore.com
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Michael. Our Forum Rules allow vendors one thread or post in which to introduce themselves, and this thread complies with that rule. Feel free to reply to any responses you get here, and certainly, feel free to join in discussions of any other topics that might be of interest to you.
Welcome from the people's republic of Illinois
Ok, sounds good. Thank you for the welcome!
Thank you! Looking forward to connecting with you all in the coming days & weeks.