Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Warning lights 210g

Brian0517 · 2019-01-01 12:32

I have a 2014 John Deere 210G that I recently purchased. I used it for the first time since I got it to break a levy on Saturday. I had some warning lights pop up and I can’t seem to find what one of them mean. I know the first one is a warning alarm and the last one means fuel filter is clogged. The middle one that is red is what I can’t find. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Replies5
  1. #1james dunn2022-11-21 07:49

    same issue here , i havnt changed filters yet , i hope all clears

  2. #2Nige2022-11-21 09:46

    Supposed to indicate that the engine (reduce) speed control is not functional. https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:grs:7000:3416

  3. #3LACHAU2022-11-21 11:08

    See attached file for more detail about "AUTO WARMING-UP CONTROL" .

  4. #4mig252023-03-27 11:24

    Is there a place I can download a repair manual free for these machiines?

  5. #5mg23612023-03-27 12:11

    It also means the engine is derated.