Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Washington Iron Works

Truck Shop · 2025-09-09 19:48

Massive. * Log into Facebook Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. www.facebook.com

Replies6
  1. #1Coaldust2025-09-09 19:56

    Wow. Don’t see those everyday. Finding a place to dock and remove that in Lewiston will be problematic, I would think.

  2. #2skyking12025-09-09 22:56

    Not really. tie up to the dock and open up the deck, and call up @crane operator He'd be down lickety-split, open the door to the crane and a dozen power drink empties would roll out. American Contruction had the Palouse up river that far. Fitting name

  3. #3Coaldust2025-09-10 00:29

    That sounds like a plan!

  4. #4Truck Shop2025-09-10 03:47

    And how many crane outfits are there are in SW Washington plus Lewiston/Clarkston has facilities on the Snake. Plus the fact Lampson is here in sw with the biggest of erections and across to Texas/midwest. Years ago finding a crane was 6-7 towns away now you see them all over the place.

  5. #5crane operator2025-09-10 11:00

    You saw me empty out one of the guys cranes the other day. Must have been 20 monster cans in there. Years ago I could drink Mt. Dew, but not anymore.

  6. #6skyking12025-09-10 13:19

    I think I'm overloaded on that yellow dye too. At least that's my excuse.