various piping and trenches for a new water treatment plant we did in Stockton,Ca..All trenching done with JD 750's and 450's and 350's
Good looking ditch.
Cool pictures! In the photos where the ditch is open for 200' or so with no pipe in it, what is the procedure for getting the pipe in the ditch and put together? I've only seen ditches like that when you have to weld the pipe on top and sling the whole thing in at once. It looks like the largest diameter pipe in these pictures is concrete so I'm curious.
Those are some good looking ditches. I don't miss doing underground at all, but new stuff out in the open like that ain't bad.
Good looking stuff right there!:drinkup is that hobas pipe?
Nice, Clean Job, How long where you on that job ? and how many feet of pipe where installed ? Thanks.
ok lets see..the pipe is precut to fit the ditch..they do push together..and then 2 joints out of every bend they are welded..
these pics are from different jobs
we call it Ameron pipe..but yes,similar,concrete coated steel pipe