Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Water tower demo

digger242j ยท 2008-02-16 20:38

I found this posted on another site. It said this was all done in one day: http://65.41.45.203/tankvid.html

Replies7
  1. #1Dozerboy2008-02-16 22:22

    That was cool

  2. #2bobcat ron2008-02-17 10:58

    Nothing but bolts holding that one together!

  3. #3N.CarolinaDozer2008-02-17 15:45

    I notice that it is in a North Carolina beach town by the state flag on the pole. I wonder which one it is? Cool to see though!:usa

  4. #4jimmyjack2008-02-17 15:59

    looks like it was a long day ointhead

  5. #5digger242j2008-02-17 16:48

    The guy that posted it on the other site was asked the same question. It was Nags Head.

  6. #6N.CarolinaDozer2008-02-17 17:21

    Thought it looked familiar. I vacationed in Nags Head last summer. Nice place to visit if you ever go to the Outer Banks of N. Carolina. Thanks for answering my question.:usa

  7. #7Dualie2008-07-13 04:03

    wow that's pretty impressive. That's one of my least favorite things on earth to do with a crane. Demo work. your not a crane your a catchers mit. TO much chance for error.