Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

WBM 200 series wedgelock DXF files needed

BushWackerFarmer ยท 2025-01-08 16:12

Does anyone have a DXF file for a WBM wedgelock ear? Might save me the trouble of measuring and cadding one out. I need to make a coupler for a drum mulcher I just bought.

Replies12
  1. #1BushWackerFarmer2025-01-22 19:01

    Well this request didn't help me find what I was looking for so I made my own sketch. If anyone searches and finds this thread looking for the same thing I was then here's the DXF file I made.

  2. #2Bustedmassey2025-01-23 10:06

    I'm sure someone will appreciate this in the future, thanks. In the near future I'll be after a pattern for the CWS 200 lugging on mine. Anyone know the difference between WBM and CWS? I was told the wedge angle is different, I wonder if the hole pattern is the same?

  3. #3BushWackerFarmer2025-01-23 10:19

    I've been told they are interchangeable. Maybe cut one of these out in very light gauge steel and try it.

  4. #4Bustedmassey2025-01-23 16:32

    Nice! Internet seems to agree that CWS and WBM interchange. Slightly different saddle spacing and wedge angle, but close enough. To confirm scaling: one opening was 5.77" and the other was 5.63"? Sound about right? A buddy of mine has a CNC router, I'll see if he can cut me a test piece out of plywood.

  5. #5BushWackerFarmer2025-01-23 16:43

    Yes, Fusion 360 measuring shows 5.63" and 5.77". I haven't cut them out yet. Need to drop off a thumb drive at the local welding shop.

  6. #6BushWackerFarmer2025-02-06 18:57

    Just an update to say that everything fits perfectly with that DXF file.

  7. #7BC Placer gold2025-02-06 19:40

    Thanks good info! We have wbm on 3 buckets

  8. #8BushWackerFarmer2025-02-06 19:43

    I needed a flat plate on the bottom of mine so that's what I modelled but you can easily change that to match what you need. The ear geometry is what seems to be classified info. In hindsight I would have modelled tabs and slots in all the parts I had cut out to fabricate them. Welding magnets and tape measures could be eliminated. I just downloaded Fusion 360 and already I can see that I could have made the whole process easier than putting together Legos. My other attachments use 1.25" thick plates but this mulcher only needs 3/4" plates. You're not digging with it, it's just to throw the cutter around. This is a RayTree 50 mulcher. Seems like a really well-made unit. I guess after beating on it we'll see just how it holds up.

  9. #9LCA0782026-09-06 11:42

    Any updates on how the Raytree 50 is holding up? I was thinking of doing the same for clearing my scrub cedar with 325BL.

  10. #10DDoug2026-09-06 13:06

    IIRC there is a thread on there with a spreadsheet of many different front loader QC dimensions, another for excavator buckets as well. Maybe combine them into a large sticky thread ?

  11. #11BushWackerFarmer2026-09-06 13:35

    I used it for many hours last fall and only changed one tooth so far. Works great for the price. I opened up the panels and found the hydraulic motor mount bolts loose and I properly tensioned the drive belt too.

  12. #12LCA0782026-09-06 19:09

    That's awesome. I read some on the internet that replacing the motor mounting bolts with grade 8 and loctite is a good thing to do. Otherwise, I didn't find a lot of negatives for these and they're hard to beat for the bang for the buck. If/when I get one, I'll start a new thread here about it...