Been doing some extra work for a few friends and other; Weathering, modifications (adding plumbing and small details on some, like the Åkerman M25B ,which was a basic model) and testing out placing these construction machines in dioramas. Here are some of them. Sorry, for some reason the pics do not show in post. I think the admin or owner of the site should fix it so pics can show in post. I really do not understand the point of not doing it. Sorry. ___________________________________________ _______________________________________ _________________________________________
First, great work! It's been a long time since I had the time to do any modelling, and I'd love to have been able to get results like yours. :thumbsup The reason we're willing to use the server space and bandwidth to host pictures here is that, if they're hosted elsewhere, the possibility exists that they could be removed at a later date. Those little red Xs don't tell you much. Even in a thread such as this, where you're sharing pictures of models, if the pictures go missing, it can be very frustrating to the reader. In some other threads, where the pictures might be illustrating some critical bit of information about a machine part, or repair, or conditions out in the field that could give insight into our work as industry professionals, we really feel it's important to ensure that the pictures stay with the posts. Of course, we do revisit these questions from time to time, so things are always subject to change...