I would like to setup a website for selling dump trucks wood chipper air compressors engine etc. I currently use only ebay and craigslist. I would like to have all my equipment listed on website to eliminate selling fees and so buyers can see all of my items for sale. I would like a site similar to the one below. Any ideas on where to start? I will be able to upload my own pictures and descriptions but is all I have the time for. https://vaheavyequipment.com/contact/
Goo day matty You may be interested in our experience avoid those claiming to be free they are not, if you subscribe what will happen down the line they will rip you off and you cannot easily change often loosing all of the business you build up. That is our experience, we suggest you find a reasonably easy software to get familiar with we use http://quickandeasywebbuilder.com its reasonably light (not to heavy) and easy to maintain and you can build and test your site before publishing. Low cost and a good help package you can see our site at excatech.org. Next you will need a host that is a wide choice be aware of cheap introductionary offers the are not so cheap in the long run if you have a good provider for the internet see if they can host your site this along with your Domain name is an on going cost. A word about domain names there also can increase the annual subscription so watch out for that, make sure you have it stitched up from the word go. If we can help you some more just drop us a line happy to be of service. Kind regards Uffex