Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wedgelock BTT 210 grading bucket fair price?

iowahill ยท 2025-11-07 09:29

Hi folks. We got a Wedgelock BTT 210 grading bucket with Wedgelock quick connect coupler when we bought our CAT 229 excavator. It's in very good condition, very good hydraulics and hoses, and doesn't appear to have had much use. The build date is July 14 2006. We have no need for it, but a fellow contacted me who is interested in it. What would be a fair price to ask? I have no prior experience, nor need for it, so a price that's reasonable for both of us is what I'm trying to figure out. Any help from the community would be most appreciated. Regards to all, -Tom

Replies3
  1. #1HarleyHappy2025-11-07 12:52

    2500 to 3500 depending on condition and that one looks pretty nice. It could take a while to get 3500 though.

  2. #2iowahill2025-11-07 18:35

    Thanks, HH! I need to get to a median price as the fellow seems interested so far after I suppied him with the critical pin diameter, span, and height measurements. Now I have a baseline to work with. As always, I appreciate your insight and help. -Tom

  3. #3iowahill2025-11-07 18:59

    Not in a particular hurry, and certainly don't want to be buried because I held out too long for the highest price. I've bought items for what I thought was a steal because the seller just wanted to sell to someone who needed it. A fair deal for both parties is the best outcome. -Tom