Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Welcome!!

Steve Frazier ยท 2006-03-14 00:40

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome Capital Funding Group as our newest site sponsor!! Their representative, Todd Meek, aka "Finance Guy" is here to answer any questions you may have about financing. Thank you Capital Funding Group!!!:notworthy

Replies10
  1. #1Finance Guy2006-03-14 12:56

    Thank you Hey there!!! Thank you for the nice introduction Steve. I look forward to discussing everyone's equipment needs. I'm not here to solict, however, I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If anyone has questions or wants to discuss equipment finance programs just let me know. The "NEED FINANCING" banner at the top of the page takes you to my website. If you have a need for financing, fill out an application and fax it, make sure to attention it to me, TODD. I've been involved in the equipment industry for many years, from auctions to sales and now financing. I'm glad I found this site, I enjoy learning from everyone here. THANK YOU.:thumbsup Todd

  2. #2digger242j2006-03-15 17:48

    I just wanted to take a second to welcome Todd as well. It'll be nice to have a professional on board to answer questions about how in the world to pay for all the toys we enjoy playing with all day... :thumbsup

  3. #3Dozerboy2006-03-15 19:05

    Welcome:thumbsup

  4. #4wolf442009-02-10 08:36

    Todd What interest rates are you seeing right now, on 60 months 1 down with strong credit. Wolf44

  5. #5DPete2009-02-10 13:15

    I would be interested in the same info as Wolf. I don't see a "need financing" button ? Last machine I financed was 48 moths @ 6% fixed in 2004

  6. #6DPete2009-02-11 09:27

    Now I see this thread is dated 06' no wonder there's not a response.

  7. #7Lease Options2009-06-24 12:08

    DPete and wolf44. I would be happy to help you guys acquire financing for your equipment. Currently, the financial markets are in turmoil and sometimes it's not a bad idea to have at least 2 financial leasing advisers working to earn your business. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance. Thank you.

  8. #8digger242j2009-06-24 15:38

    Lease Options, Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums. If you take a quick look at the Forum Rules, you'll find the rule related to advertising: As innocuous as it may seem, adding a solicitation to the effect of "Call me..." to the end of your posts is a violation of that advertising rule. If we let you get away with it, we'd have to let everybody get away with it. Certainly, stay with us and answer any questions that may fall under your field of expertise, and participate in any of the other discussions you find interesting, but please respect the advertising policy. Thanks.

  9. #9Lease Options2009-06-24 15:47

    Thank you. I didn't know that. I did email the link at the bottom. Thanks for the heads up! Joe

  10. #10sandnsnow2010-01-05 16:07

    Does captial funding still sponsor this site? Would like to know before I post my horror story.