Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Welcome our new Super Moderator ATCO!

CM1995 · 2011-03-17 21:32

Well we had a HEF staff meeting at the local uhhh.. office and promoted one of our "well seasoned" members ATCO to Super Moderator. Be easy on him... Welcome aboard ATCO!:drinkup

Replies19
  1. #1willie592011-03-17 21:39

    Well, thank you CM, and all the HEF staff that decided to promote me. I have had so much fun at this forum, have made a number of very good friends, it's hard for me to imagine not being here. There are other forums on the internet that are either like a free for all, or are an endless array of advertisements. I think the staff has done some great work at HEF to make the forum not only a pleasure, but work continually to keep it that way. I hope I can help continue that goal. Thanks y'all.

  2. #2CM19952011-03-17 21:43

    Just wait, you haven't had to use the Mod washroom after Digger on chili night...

  3. #3willie592011-03-17 21:46

    LoL...trust me, I've worked in much worse...yeah.

  4. #4grandpa2011-03-17 22:11

    Congratulations you old buzzard,,, you buffaloed those at Hef, but you aint buffaloed me...bah hah ha

  5. #5willie592011-03-17 22:15

    Hmm, perhaps I should ban this fella. After all...he did try to freeze my arse off this past winter. Bah ha ha hahaha

  6. #6watglen2011-03-17 22:16

    Thats great. Good going Atco, those 5200 posts are paying off...

  7. #7Tiny2011-03-17 22:26

    Super Moderator , Old fart division

  8. #8willie592011-03-17 22:30

    I'm just happy to be me watglen and tiny.

  9. #9qball2011-03-17 22:41

    finally, i have an "in"

  10. #10RocksnRoses2011-03-17 22:50

    Well deserved congratulations from Downunder Atco, considering that you are firmly in control of that button with the big "B" on it, we'll see who cries "Uncle" now. RnR.

  11. #11willie592011-03-17 23:00

    Uncle...got that right RnR...got him by the short hairs now. bah ha ha hahaha.

  12. #12OCR2011-03-17 23:06

    Congratulations ATCO... good going... :thumbsup OCR

  13. #13willie592011-03-17 23:13

    Thank you ocr. √

  14. #14motrack2011-03-17 23:15

    Congrats Atco!

  15. #15CM19952011-03-17 23:27

    I wouldn't bet on it...:cool2

  16. #16John C.2011-03-17 23:48

    Nice Job Atco! Now is this promotion a title in leu of salary?

  17. #17willie592011-03-17 23:54

    Thanks John C, but no, salary not an issue, the pleasure I get from conversing with you and all the HEF members is payment in itself.

  18. #18mitch5042011-03-17 23:54

    Cool, now I can get away w/ more stuff! you deserve it, Harry

  19. #19alrman2011-03-18 00:13

    Could not be given to a more deserving member! Congrats ATCO! :drinkup .........Does a 'super' moderator do something more than a normal moderator?? Hope your not wearing your underpants on the outside now ATCO :lmao