Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Welder Wanted

95zIV · 2014-08-18 20:28

Not sure if this should be here or in Shop Talk, or somewhere else, but, my decision has been made. Tomorrow around noon-1 pm, I should be in the Mansfield, OH area. Some where around there, there is a piece of equipment that needs some welding done on it. At this point in time, that's all the info I have, when I get closer I will be able to pinpoint and evaluate what needs to be done. I'm looking here first to see if there is anyone in that vicinity with a mobile welder that will either accept credit cards or be willing to bill my office for services rendered or just willing to rent their machine out to me. I can be contacted at: Ray Nadeau Holland HTEC Superintendant [email protected] Email goes directly to my phone, which is basically glued to my side. 708-305-8474, phone or text Oh, this will also be railroad equipment.

Replies0

No replies yet.