Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Well, I cant enjoy time on here……………

Vetech63 · 2018-11-28 07:01

with the wife around. She accuses me of looking at MAN porn. But I want you guys to know that I immediately put her in her place...……….and sent her to the kitchen to cook and clean. ( and yes, I asked NICELY!) Keep up the good work and enjoy your holidays this month!

Replies9
  1. #1funwithfuel2018-11-28 13:12

    Ohhhh brother, be careful. You gotta sleep sometime. One eye open.

  2. #2Tones2018-11-28 14:02

    That's why woman wear white when they get married. It matches the home appliances like the fridge,washing machine, oven etc.

  3. #3Junkyard2018-11-28 14:27

    Oh no you didn’t! Haha

  4. #4Vetech632018-11-28 16:06

    LOL......man, no way the wifey reads this! I like living

  5. #5thepumpguysc2018-11-28 16:37

    The wife had me out at 8:00am in 20* weather putting up more x-mas "stuff".. & when I came in to get warm she said.. "HEY.. What r u working on"?? I had a flashback to my "working days"..{boss used to ask me that} I flipped out.!!! lol..

  6. #6funwithfuel2018-11-28 17:21

    You guys talking like that reminds me of this. Might be pushing the envelope a bit.

  7. #7RZucker2018-11-28 18:48

    I'm so glad my other half has a real good sensayuma. I showed her that pic and she laughed her butt off. Whew.

  8. #8Dave Neubert2018-11-28 19:00

    My wife is special so I told her I would take her somewhere she has never before. Then I took her to the kitchen

  9. #9Junkyard2018-11-28 19:16

    Henny Youngman