Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

well i went with this loader

jim cheal ยท 2018-03-18 20:04

this should be a little better for me i can stack logs higher then the bobcat i had but now i need to find some one that know's these kind of tractors dont no the year yet so if any one knows let me no ill ad some pictures thank you jim

Replies5
  1. #1cuttin edge2018-03-19 09:52

    Look for yesterday's tractors. I get a lot of info on my old tractor on that site. Similar to this site but with tractor talk.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2018-03-19 14:11

    A quick search shows '60-'65.. good thing you got a gas engine.. those diesel babies are expensive to fix.

  3. #3cuttin edge2018-03-19 15:30

    They do have a discussion forum about this line on yesterday's tractors. I have found the Harry Ferguson forum very useful for my tea20. I would give it a try. They sell parts as well

  4. #4mitch5042018-03-19 18:29

    TD25c is a Minny-Mo man, you might send him a PM

  5. #5jim cheal2018-03-19 21:24

    ok thank you guys