Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Well we joined the club. What’s she weigh?

Leebox525 ยท 2017-10-25 15:09

Hey guys first post here for me. Dad picked up a case 1150 track loader. Machine has no ROPS "YIKES". I was wanting to know what it weighs? Serial number 1026615. So far we have changed the main hydraulic hose coming off the pump (I think I'm still oily from that), two U joints, changed oil in the motor, two fuel filters. Need to find manual for it but didn't really wanna pay $200. Thanks everyone

Replies11
  1. #1RustedHeroes2017-10-25 15:37

    Congrats! Aprox. 27,000 Pounds Spend the money on the manual, worth every penny!

  2. #2Dickjr.2017-10-25 18:10

    Lets see some pics.

  3. #3funwithfuel2017-10-25 18:27

    And the best part about case manuals is they're written in Clear And Simple English

  4. #4Leebox5252017-10-25 19:17

    I wish I could but I'm not sure how. I operate mainly off my I phone and iPad

  5. #5Leebox5252017-10-25 19:19

    Thanks! Boy she is a heavy girl. Sure doesn't look that heavy. Must be more muscle than fat on her.

  6. #6Leebox5252017-10-25 19:35
  7. #7RustedHeroes2017-10-27 11:25

    That's going to be handy little machine! Good score! The weight I provided was for an 1150B, so it could be lighter

  8. #8sealark372017-10-29 21:16

    If you really think that $200 is too much for a service manual, then you should probably just look up all that info on your phone. Regards, Clark

  9. #9old-iron-habit2017-10-31 21:37

    That $200.00 manual will be the cheapest part for that machine that you ever buy if you read it and use it.

  10. #10jughead2017-11-01 06:42

    well said

  11. #11Leebox5252017-11-01 16:02

    Was using the track loader yesterday cutting in a ditch to run water away from the barn. Pretty impressive machine with the amount of dirt it can move and it's old technology on top of it. For sure a manual would be a good investment for the future. Heavy equipment parts are no joke when it comes to price. Preventive maintence is key and unfortunately with old iron like this you reap the "benefits" of the previous owners.