information on WERKLUST wheel loaders I believe Dutch with deutz engine. and faun faun frisch you know nothing thanks https://werklust.nl/verkoop-verhuur/productinformatie-gebruikte-werklust-wielladers/ https://werklust.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Werklust-product-overview.pdf Werklust WD 3 Werklust WD 3 dumper negli anni '80, 30 T, 17 m3, 45 km / h. Werklust si trova sempre ad Apeldoorn, nei Nertherlands, e ora produce pale gommate. http://www.bouwmachineforum.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12234 https://english.defensie.nl/topics/materiel/vehicles
https://werklust.nl/ Ljungby Maskin Dutch Werklust, I think it is a precursor ancestor of Ljungby Maskin, a Swedish manufacturer with scania engine and old type wheel loader volvo bm am I wrong?
Werklust was an independent wheel loader manufacturer from Apeldoorn Holland. They were good machines wich used mainly DAF (dutch truck manufacturer) engines. When I was young there were a lot of these machines here in the neighbourhood. Some machines were equiped with a detroit diesel. They made articulated loaders and loaders with 4 wheel steering.
thanks for the clarification, they look like old volvo or old german wheel loaders like design am I wrong?
Well, they are boxy . So are zettelmeyer, hanomag, volvo and many others from that time. I think most of the body panels were made with a simple 90 degrees hydraulic press.
vecchio Kaelble o schaeff? Schaeff