Well...ain't that just too cool. :cool2 Kinda funny looking though...almost looks like it should have some forks on the front of it. :tong
That is one of those city cranes. I looked at four or five down in Texas some years ago. I think the ones I looked at were Demag. You can get them with some different top ends. I've seen man baskets that just plug onto the ends. The issue with those units was the bridge formula. The axle spacings were not quite right and the owner could only take them to certain places. The ones I looked at could be used in Texas but not California. They are very handy in that it does not take much to move and set them up. One end of the city in the mourning, reset to transport mode and make another one or two picks before the end of the day.