Anything bad about a NEW HOLLAND EC240 ?
Cant say much good about the EC series New Hollands. Poor machine performance and poor parts availability come to mind. We only sold a few EC series and customers hated them. New Holland dident have a excavator until they got in bed with Kobelco.
I must disagree. I own a ec130 and a ec240. The machines are layed out in a way that maintenance is simple. I have not had a problem with parts. Overall, my ec240 has been much cheaper to operate than my pc200.
Good day RDJ1966 New Holland and Kobeleco are if I am corrent almost if not the same take a look at the comments regarding the Kobelco product. Kind reagrds Uffex
We only had a couple of New Hollands and they were bad. The Kobelco is a much better machine even better that they and New Holland have split. New Holland had things screwed up almost from the start.
Do you know anyone who has aEC 350 ?
We had an EC450 and it was very problematic. New Holland was great with support for a while. They actually covered a lot of major breaks under warranty long after the warranty expired. They replaced a split valve body after 4 years. It still runs, but has been banished to the rock quarry.
Where are you located? I have a 350 that someone plumbed wrong ( before i got it ) and i need to get it back to factory settings
New Brunswick Canada, on the Miramichi river
That’s a bit far to go look at piping under cab lol. Do you guys have a manual that would show the piping under the cab ?
I'll check next time I'm at the shop. What is plumbed wrong? Someone wanted a backhoe pattern?
Not great with the correct words. But It was plumbed in front of the block beneath the cab/ drivers seat whereas it should of been plumbed from behind so basically the problem is it’s closing and opening gateways where it should not ,my machine will slow down track on one side and slow movements at same time if i change pattern or lift safety it will go back to factory but sucks to drive. I’ve had a New Holland / O@K trained mechanic at it and him and i agree the problem he can’t find he’s plumbing paperwork for the machine so I’m looking / reaching out for help. I need to see and document under the cab of a similar machine all EC New Holland’s in US /Canada have the same plumbing to my knowledge. Any help is grateful and appreciated and will always be repaid with respect
I think the plumbing for almost every EC machine was about the same.... I have owned a EC130, 160, 240 and ew220 and they were almost identical as far as plumbing. Were the 350 and 450 different? Anyway...I can send you info on the EC240 plumbing if you are interested.