Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What camera?

cat 325ccr ยท 2010-09-10 18:59

I have a Canon SX20, SD940, SD750, SD1000, FS200 and I also have a Panasonic TS1

Replies5
  1. #1AU.CASE2010-09-23 06:19

    I use a Sony DSC-H50, very happy with it, compact, adjustable screen, light tolerant, long battery life.

  2. #2fyrwood guy2010-09-24 17:04

    i just started to use my motorola droid x cell phone,and i'm some impressed with it's quality of pic's and performance. here's some of the first ones: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o8/WILLIAMFGREENE/2010-09-12_18-02-34_593.jpg http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o8/WILLIAMFGREENE/Mercurymikes2010gtg005.jpg

  3. #3kanewolf2010-09-24 19:43

    How about new "old school" -- http://www.hasselbladusa.com/promotions/h4d-launch.aspx About the same cost as the "How much is a D8" thread

  4. #4RonG2010-09-25 04:20

    Voigtlander Bessamatic or a Konica AutoReflex T3 depending on what I decide to carry that day.Sometimes,actually most of the time I take both.Ron G

  5. #5HEO Girl2010-09-25 14:48

    I got a Canon PowerShot A1000IS. It's spent the night outside in the rain, rolled down a pit wall and got crushed by a rock, and been dropped a million times. A+ for durability!