Are there more specific names for these 2 different links? Pretty sure I have a bent one of each type (piston-to-bucket and piston-to-arm) on my PC160LC7-eo. Thank you!
Those don't look like factory linkage arms.
The big part in your second pic is the forcing link. Manufacturers like to come up with their own terms for this stuff. Who knows what it can be called between them. The 1st pic is a link support..............or so thats what I call it.
I've always called them dog bones
Good day The most common term I have met is that of link arm another term used is that of dog bone , Komatsu use Link assembly PC160 = 400.mm C-C Kind regards Uffex
"What do I call these ?" I always called it a "Tape Measure".....
Good morning and thank you all! "Tape Measure" -- that's a weird name; I'll never remember it. 400mm is ~15.75". The links that I have are ~21" (piston to arm) and ~23" (piston to bucket). Maybe the PC160LC-7EO uses longer links? Wouldn't be surprised at all if these are not original Komatsu, but I have no way to tell. So the piston-to-bucket is called a Forcing Link? And the piston-to-arm is called a Link Support? But they're all called dog bones? Does that mean they are interchangeable (as long as the lengths and pin diameters are the same)? Thanks!
Good day Attached is dash 6 I guess is the same. Kind regards Uffex
Perfect! Thank you! So I'm clear, the links are the same (same shape, geometry, etc.) other than the lengths?