Hi Guys n Gals, I am considering buying a 2001 Dynapack CA30 with under 5000h from China, its cheep and can get to where I am in a couple of weeks for under U$19k the whole cost. The least cost roller I could find elsewhere was $40K, and cant spend that much now. What am I getting my self into now?? what do you guys think?
china roller Buying from china you have to keep couple of things in mind. They show you something and in many cases you get different stuff. Lots of bad guys in that market, you probably get nothing if personally you are not there. Chinese dynapac rollers are not that great in performance and maintained. CA30'S are old models of dynapac built upto 1988, you will see chinese advertising 2006 CA30 i dont know how. We are used and sell few rollers from china, customers dont like it and never ask again. So dont go with these chinese rollers at all, my suggestion.
Thanks Aqeel I think that is outraiguos...... and to tell u the truth I am very sceptical about buying from China.... Salam
I am from china, and I am also doing this business in china, but per your description, this kind of phenomenon is existing, which make very sincere seller have no business like us. It is really very bad effect for our market. But on the other hand, I suggest your guys don't always seek for lower price, you have to see the machine firstly, then talk about the price. and you have to be professional on machines you want to buy? Thanks....
I would check with your local dealer, to ensure that this isnt a grey market machine. If it is grey market, you may have a hard time getting parts for it. As it has several thousand hrs, you will need parts. If it is an older modle like aqeel1 says it is, parts may be hard to find as is.
Thank you all for your posts, I think that the best thing is to forget about the machines from China due to lack credability.
I would if I were you get the seller to list all of the things on the machine serials condition and description. and pay by letter of credit and list these descriptions on the LC. If they are not correct cancel the L.C. And if does not want to list dont buy it. Happy hunting
Mate these machines i know the models you are talking about but actaully they are not a Dynapac they are a XCMG roller resprayed they are very old and the people selling the used machinery in china (Shanghai) that is where most people find it they have no idea they are kids right out of uni who can speak a bit of english get tons of old photos and show them to everyone get deposits and run away with your cash mate be super careful and if anyone ever needs help in china feel free to let me know. always happy to help been here since 2006 in china.
It is very best idea to buy Dynapac from china. But I suggest to buy it from Japan. Because in Japan many online auction companies provide used and new heavy machineries at very affordable prices and conditions. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Used heavy equipment
I can't say that i agree with you that china products lack credibility. And why most of you think of that is because you are seeking a lower price. Except some objective elememts, the price of same product will not differentiate too much, if so, watch out. Find a reliable supplier is the right track you should go.
lonking mate you have no idea what you are even talking about he is talking about buying from the used yards in shanghai and all them guys are from anhui and are cheats and tell you anything they want and i did business there for 2 years mate and i know all about them he is not talking about buying new this is a used equipment post if you bothered to read it at all.