Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What Fiat-Allis wheel loader is this?

FR11 ยท 2022-12-16 12:28

Hi All, I recently bought my first piece of heavy equipment. The place I bought it from said it was an FR11B. I couldn't find that exact model number online, but I didn't think much of it at the time. The manuals don't list FR11B either. Attached are two pictures. One tag says R11B and the second says FR12B. The thing that I am curious about is do I have an FR12B cab on a FR11 body? The FR12B tag says, "Protective structure for models" Thoughts?

Replies4
  1. #1Delmer2022-12-16 13:21

    The cab is likely rated for different models, so it won't positively identify the machine. The cab is legally certified, that's why it has the tag.

  2. #2gggraham2022-12-16 13:44

    This is a FR11 found this machine on Machinery Trader very close Serial # 530387, but note the whole serial number is like yours R11B/2T https://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/auction-results/fiatallis/fr11/wheel-loaders/1060 Parts Book is here https://cdn.minnpar.com/partbooks/F...OADER_MODELS_FR11_PARTS_MANUAL_7315208850.pdf

  3. #3FR112022-12-16 14:10

    Dang. Thanks gggraham. I was trying to find the parts manual as it didn't come with the service manuals I downloaded.

  4. #4FR112022-12-17 13:36

    Guess that answers that.