Im looking at a erop KX121-3 and it’s not a super series. This one has no AC or angle blade. Does Super Series mean having these options or something else? I’ve actually never seen a non super series KX121-3 or one without AC so now I’m wondering what the super series designation actually means.
I belive the Super Series had ac and an electronic "dashboard"and offered the angle blade. I had a 161-3 that was not a SS but it did have ac, manual gauges and auto idle. I would not be afraid of it, it would be nice if it had ac though, but it really depends what you're planning to use it for. The 121 and 161s are stout units.
I’m fine trading off AC, electronic dashboard, and even an angle blade for reduced retail value. I’m surprised “Super Series” just means electronic dashboard and angle blade options. Marketing I guess...