Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What is different between BC x320 and x322 tracks

rgaus ยท 2009-09-21 18:29

Well this is my first thread and my question is what is different between Bobcat x320B (sn# 5117+) and the later x320D/x322 rubber tracks besides the pitch/#links? Time to break down and repair my x320 undercarriage. The tracks were in poor shape when I bought the machine a few years ago however I am throwing crossbars now. It is used for personal use may be 50-60 hours per year. The current tracks are labeled "Bridgestone 250x45x72-FP" (250x72x45) and look like they were original set. It also looks like there is no steel core belting inside the track. Would this be true for a 1996 machine? I am looking at replacing both tracks, sprockets and six rollers and maybe the idlers. The specs between a x320B and the x320C/x322 that I know of is... x320B -------------- Track: 250x72x45 (3240 mm length?) Sprocket: 14 tooth, 9 bolt x320C/x322 -------------- Track: 230/250x96x33 (3168 mm length?) Sprocket: 19 tooth, 9 bolt Will sprockets interchange with either final drives? In the aftermarket, there is better availability for the later x320/322 parts. Any aftermarket suppliers/brands to recommend? Bob G.

Replies3
  1. #1willie592009-09-21 21:18

    Welcome to the forum rgaus. :usa Call Robin at Rubbertrax http://www.rubbertrax.com/ and Eric at Multi Machine http://www.mmmachine.com/ These two will be able to tell you what you need.

  2. #2rgaus2009-09-22 10:37

    Thanks ATCO, I have bought rollers from RubberTrax a few years ago.

  3. #3Hiqual2009-09-22 17:38

    you can also give this company a call at 866-440-8844; SRJ Inc. They are OEM vendor and aftermarket supplier of tracks. They would be able to get you the information on the tracks you are looking for.