I was helping my daughter clean out her garage and we came across this thing. I have never seen anything like it. Anyone have any Ideas. I don't think it has anything to do with heavy equipment but it might. On the left is actually three legs. It unscrew from the bottom and has an allen wrench end (which fits the black washers on the right) and one leg is a socket type that fits the nuts on those bottom bracket. When you unscrew that little tripod thing on the left it will all slide apart and there is like very long drill bits in those slot you see in the white part and a little tool that has a little hook at the end. It looks like you could put those bits in those brackets and lock them in place. Just thought I'd ask and see if anyone has seen anything like this.
i'd call it a hooty-ky. :beatsme
That sounds as good as anything. I should tak some pictures of it all taken apart. Still doesn't look like anything I'd use..