The best head gasket repair is.......... A new head gasket. Each type of head gasket is specific to the engine as it has reinforced pieces of metal at the points required. The is no paste, glue or any other magic that can stand up to the pressure for any reasonable length of time. What will happen is that when it fails it will do so spectacularly and WILL lead to a large bill to repair all the internals of the engine when the very large bang tries to fire the Pistons and other internals through the hood of your car. AND What is the best head gasket sealant? ____________________________________________________________ Source: https://time4buying.com/best-head-gasket-sealer
I like copper spray gasket sealer. It makes life nicer if and when you tear it down next time.
The way this post is worded it looks spammy as all get out. With an IP address in Punjab Pakistan, I call spammy.
I concur. If you need HG sealant, just search for it! Anything with sodium silicate(water glass) as the active ingredient, will fix small leaks... The bit about engine sealing is at about the 4 minute mark, in this video...
Whatever the service manual for the machine might recommend, or not, as the case may be ..........
Whatever MacGyver would use, eggs, cigarette tobacco, shredded toilet paper, anything but replacing the head gasket, right?
I remember an old timer using water glass to stop a leaking liner seal on an ancient Cummins