Red bar on my JD 35D. Sorry, I know it's a rookie question. I don't have an owners manual to even look it up. sorry I don't know why the picture turns sideways when I attach it.
Looks like a body/cylinder prop of some type. Hard to tell......
"Cab tilt device" You need an owner's manual, should not be too expensive. Will have all those handy items like where and when to grease, what fluids to use, how not to kill yourself while operating, you know, good useful things to know.
And will save you a ton of money and heartache if you read it and follow the maintainance instructions.
In some states it is required to have one in the cab when working on commercial or government jobs.
I believe it's now an OSHA requirement, but I can't swear to it. Deere used to attach them with a steel cable, lol.
I called the dealer I bought the machine from before I posted this to ask for one. Salesman said it was behind the seat...it's not. Thanks for the clarification on that part.