On my Hitachi ex200-3 beside the right shoulder by the seat, there is a console with a knob that says 'oil'. What is that for? Thanks
A picture would be great.
I'll get a picture asap. Perhaps it's an add on. Does the hitachi ex200-3 only have one engine - the isusu engine? Is there a link for an engine service manual? Many thanks
Is the knob an electrical switch? Some Japanese manufacturers had oil check switches, you press the button and it shows green if the oil level is OK. I've only seen this in the little cab over trucks, but that's my guess.
Was at the machine. The knob says 'oil flow' and it controls the heater. Not sure if someone changed the knob along the way. Also. Does anyone know where I can get a parts manual for the Isuzu 6bd1 engine? I need to locate the bleed bolt for the top of the fuel filter. Thanks guys