Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What is this gauge?

SimpleFarmer ยท 2024-11-13 05:04

I have this gauge on my John Deere tractor and I have never known what it was for. Can anyone help me? Is this something to do with my loader or the three point hitch hydraulics?

Replies12
  1. #1mg23612024-11-13 05:21

    DEF fluid level?

  2. #2Nige2024-11-13 06:18

    Got it in one........ Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF); selective catalytic reduction (SCR) fluid level. This is always a useful link when searching for pictographic symbols - https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:pub:PUB400001:en

  3. #3Bumpsteer2024-11-14 01:21

    *** was someone smoking when they came up with that? Then they shared it with the people that approved it.... Ed

  4. #4Welder Dave2025-01-12 01:56

    Maybe they accidently ingested some DEF?

  5. #5petepilot2025-01-13 15:09

    I'd say more than smoke

  6. #6DDoug2025-01-13 15:21

    I thought it meant "Waterfall ahead, exit rapids now"

  7. #7Truck Shop2025-01-13 18:21

    Actually it signifies a tweaker ahead lighting a crack pipe.

  8. #8Joe H2025-01-13 18:27

    I thought something to do with tits. What I don't know, but tits for sure. Joe H

  9. #9Coaldust2025-01-13 18:32

    What does a chubby tit have to do with anything DEF related. ?

  10. #10Joe H2025-01-13 19:35

    Better than a pair of flat ones, although why on the dash is a mystery. Maybe "Watch out, chubby tits ahead" ? "Warning Will Robinson, Chubby Tits Ahead !" Joe H

  11. #11shopguy2025-01-13 19:50

    Guess your right Joe,I scanned it and it took me to a rabbit farm in Alaska

  12. #12stinky642025-01-15 18:50

    Chubby tits are only dangerous after too many wobbly pops.